This Blog Has Moved to themorningbreaks.wordpress.com

Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Book of Mormon - 6 Chapters That Change People

Been going through a lot of old missionary notes lately and found some instruction given by my Mission President regarding 6 chapters of the Book of Mormon that would change people. My handwritten notes state that he made the following four points about these chapters:

1. They fill the person with faith and the Holy Ghost

2. They give converts a firm testimony of the Book of Mormon

3. They must be read in order

4. "I promise you that no one can read these chapters without feeling the Spirit"



The chapters are:

2 Nephi 2

2 Nephi 9

Alma 32


Alma 34

Ether 12

Moroni 10

This week I thought I would read each of these chapters and leave a comment about each one

No comments: